Friday, August 3, 2012

Sunshines and Creeps


Creep to all the Olympic spoilers this week. Between CNN "breaking news" emails, Facebook statuses, and pre-mature commercials (good job, Today Show), I literally knew everything before I watched it. And I didn't like it one bit!

Sunshine to having today off.  Creep that it's my last Friday off for the summer. Back to five-day work weeks next week. BOO!

Creep to the absolute disaster that is my work desk right now.

Sunshine to getting a few DIY things done this week.

Creep to one DIY project not going so well (and it wasn't even mine - it was Michael's!).

Sunshine to seeing friends tomorrow at a birthday party. I haven't seen some of them since my birthday in April.

Sunshine to our clean basement. I am loving having room down there!

Sunshine to next Wednesday being the RSVP deadline for the wedding. We have about 40 people we are waiting to hear from. I think we'll hear from about 10 by the deadline. The rest are going to get harassing phone calls soon...

Sunshine to starting the seating chart. It is going to change b/c RSVPs are still coming in. But some tables are done!

Creep to having to go to a "celebration of life" (i.e., funeral) for a colleague on Sunday. Sad.

Sunshine to the living room of the cabin being put back together. Everything was in the middle of the room under tarps as we painted. We moved it, then didn't paint for two months, then it took us two months to paint and one month to put back together. After five months, I can finally relax in my favorite room at the cabin again.

Sunshine to 36 days until "I do" and 76 days until our honeymoon!

No comments: