1. The cake was from Chipotle and it had sour cream frosting. Yuck!
2. We got married on a big yacht/cruise ship. I couldn't find our programs or escort cards. And the photographer went missing at one point. When I finally found her, she told me that she ran out of film so she had to run to Walgreens and get some, and she didn't get any pictures of the ceremony.
3. My dress came in just a few days before the wedding and was totally wrong. The neckline was not modified, it was a flowy chiffon fabric, it had a giant slit in the front, and it was one of those "high-low" gowns with a short front and long back (I like to call them Mullet Wedding Dresses).
4. We got married on Christmas Day outside in the snow. I didn't have my wedding gown so I got married in the purple dress I'm wearing in the picture below.
![]() |
| My family at Jami's wedding 3 years ago. I love my purple dress but it's not a wedding dress. |

No comments:
Post a Comment