Friday, August 17, 2012
Sunshines and Creeps
Creep to my sunburn this week. Not only does it still hurt (we're past 72 hours now), but it's itchy too, it prevented me from working out two days this week, and I wasted days from my unlimited month. Grr!
That is now the last you will hear of my sob story.
Sunshine to date night last night and checking some stuff our to-do list last night: we have our marriage license, picked up the rest of our paper, made a quick trip to Costco, and had dinner at our favorite restaurant.
Sunshine to being silly with Michael last night in the car. If you know him, ask him to say "Waffle fries" in a German accent. I was laughing so hard that there were tears streaming down my face.
Sunshine to our favorite restaurant for helping us out with our centerpieces!
Creep to the awful drivers in MN. Seriously, my road rage has gone to an all new level over the past few weeks.
Creep to people not following wedding etiquette. There is a RSVP date for a reason, and it is rude to RSVP for people who were not invited.
Sunshine to (I think) finalizing the seating chart for the wedding.
Sunshine to the cooler temps. It's a nice relief from the very hot summer we had.
Sunshine to a good event for work on Monday. My boss and her boss were both happy with it, and so were the guests. Now I don't have anything until after the wedding.
Creep to our messy house. It's not bad by normal people standards, but my mom trained me to keep a very clean house, and right now, it's just not cutting it. Guess I know what I'll be doing Sunday when we get home from the cabin.
Sunshine to a really quiet day at work. 4 of the 6 people I work with are gone.
Sunshine to 22 days until I say I do!
Labels:
Date Night,
Michael,
Sunshines and Creeps,
Weather,
Wedding,
Work,
Working Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Come clean my house, I'm begging you!
Post a Comment