Sorry for the delay of posting my goals. It was a busy weekend and I just didn’t get around to it last week.
Also, today is our one month anniversary. Best month ever!
Purple Bold = complete
Black Bold = incomplete
Professional Goals – September 2012
Get a "Look who's coming" page up on our website. – Done. It’s a pain in the butt to do everyday.
Meet with rental vendor and chef for Reception. Done. The event was last weekend.
Follow up with reunion volunteers once a week. It was daily by the end.
Update my calendar. Haha. It still shows March-June. I’ll get to it.
Update the strategic plan. Not yet.
Finalize AF volunteers. Done.
Finalize young alumni giving program. 75% done.
Personal Goals – September 2012
Weightlifting three times per week. I have done little since the wedding.
Cardio three times a week. We are going to keep running at 5am. As much as I hate it, I also love it. We are still at 5-6 days a week.
One new recipe every week. Yes! This is fun.
Order thank you cards. I did this Oct 2 but it is done!
Start writing and sending thank you cards. I don’t have them yet but my goal is to get 75% done this month, and the rest the first week of November.
Read a book. Yay – I actually read two. Boo – they both sucked.
Have a "regular" weekend in Minneapolis. We FINALLY had one, the first since February!
Organize the basement full of wedding gifts. I’d say we are 60% organized.
Schedule day for apple picking. Done and we already went!
Finalize plans for honeymoon. Done!
Have a date night as husband and wife. It was at home but it was still date night.
Make September 8, 2012 the best day of my life! It truly was!
Professional Goals – October 2012
Post surveys for Reunions.
Follow up and thank volunteers.
Get Annual Fund fall info out the door.
Update my calendar.
Update the strategic plan.
Personal Goals – October 2012
Weightlifting or yoga three times per week (not counting honeymoon week).
Cardio three times a week. It’s hard to do when it’s so cold but we are going to keep going for now.
Write and send 75% of thank you cards.
Read at least three books.
Finish organizing the basement full of wedding gifts.
Start working on house plans and budget.
Get pillows for the guest room shams.
Finalize wedding albums.
Finalize picture order and place it.
Start thinking about where we are going for Ski Trip 2013.
Get my new Social Security Card and Drivers License.
Try as many wines as possible on our honeymoon.
Try at least one brand-new food on our honeymoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment