Friday, October 12, 2012

Sunshines and Creeps


Sunshine to taking today off since I worked all of last weekend.

Creep to all the errands I have to do today.

Creep to my arm still hurting from where I got a flu shot yesterday.

Sunshine to the card the Head of School gave me, congratulating me on the "best reunion weekend he's ever seen in his 8 years at the school." He never does stuff like this so that felt really good!

Sunshine to going to the NU/MN football game and tailgate tomorrow. Creep the incredibly crappy weather forecast. 80% chance of thunderstorms...

Sunshine to trying to make butternut squash ravioli this weekend. This should be a fun adventure.

Sunshine to a couples date next week with our friends Lara and Jordan. Excited to hear how wedding planning is going and hang out with these two fun people!

Creep still being 0.4 pounds from my goal weight.

Sunshine to wearing a pair of pants this week that I almost gave away last year because I haven't been able to wear them for two years. And they were too big!

Sunshine to one week from today- we leave for our honeymoon! WOOHOO!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Ann said...

I got my flu shot yesterday too! It actually bled a lot so I'm glad I had that band-aid! In the shower this morning I kept thinking I had a bruise on my arm...

Kristen said...

My arm hurt from the flu shot for 2 days this year..and now I am sick. I always get sick after getting it...

Jenni said...

Ok, thank you both for making me feel like not a big wuss about my arm. It really hurt!