Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Honeymoon - time in AZ

We were in AZ for five nights, but we didn't take many pictures while we were there. We spent most of our time reading by the pool during the day/by the fireplace at night, cooking, and playing cards. Not exciting enough to photograph :-)

We pretty much looked like this the entire time - swimsuits, no makeup and hair undone. (I can't believe I'm posting this pic b/c I look awful).


We did go out for dinner one night (we cooked all the other nights because that's what we like to do) and took a few pics since we look presentable.


Michael's serious face cracks me up :-)
The sunsets were pretty so Michael grabbed the camera one night to capture that.






And our last full day, we went on a hike. It was incredibly windy (apparently the wind likes us these days) but we had a good time and snapped a few pictures along the way.





Check out Michael's hair - it was windy
I am holding my hair back because it was so darn windy.
And that was pretty much it. We had a low-key second half to the HM, which was just fine with us. Coming back to reality was tough, but we were so lucky we were able to get away and have those 9 days for us. I know we'll be back to both places again in the future.

No comments: