Friday, December 14, 2012
Sunshines and Creeps
Sunshine to taking today off so I can get some stuff done, like clean my house, bake, and finish some shopping. This is SUCH a busy time of year!
Creep to not having enough time in the day.
Sunshine to sending out Christmas cards this week.
Creep the few Christmas cards we've received this year. Maybe people just aren't doing them anymore...or we are not on that many lists...Sunshine to those who have sent us yours - they are on our fridge :-)
Sunshine to going to ND in less than a week. So excited for a few days of relaxing with my family.
Sunshine to our wedding album. We got it this week and I love it! Will share some pics in the future.
Creep to working on Sunday.
Sunshine to Christmas music. I pretty much love all Christmas songs, but there are some songs that just put me in the best Christmas-y mood (Christmas in Dixie by Alabama, Hard Candy Christmas by Dolly Parton, O' Holy Night by Martina McBride, and Do You Hear What I Hear by Whitney Houston are some of my very favorites!).
Creep to the city of St. Paul. You absolutely suck at snow removal.
Sunshine to my Birchbox this month. Pretty much loved everything in it!
Sunshine to our annual Christmas-y Date on Monday. We are purposefully doing it on the 17th since that is the day we got engaged. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment