Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Reception Part 1

Before I launch into Wedding Wednesday, I want to wish my dad a Happy Birthday. He's not much of a birthday person but today is a milestone birthday and I feel pretty lucky to have been able to take him to dinner last night. Love you dad!

Ok, back to pictures. Immediately following the ceremony, we signed the marriage license. I was officially Jenni Leigh Beadle.






Michael and I opted not to attend our cocktail hour. We instead spent the time together inside the cabin, drinking, eating, practicing our first dance, and just generally being super happy.



My parents gave us a card during this time too and we had a nice little moment with them.




Around 6pm, we made our grand entrance into the tent.



And our dads each gave a speech.


I love my dad.



Michael's dad sort of roasted him during his speech so Michael just kept smiling...and sipping his wine :-)




Our photographers captured some great candids during dinner.
Alli
Kristie, Jen, and Caitlin - my three favorite NU students (besides my husband :-) )
Haley, Lauren, and Jill
Patrick
Amy, Patty, and Molly
Raga, Srini, and G - three of my favorite people!
Peter. Gordy, and Ryan
Ryan
My great-uncle Dave and great-aunt Colleen
Aunt Jane and Jami
Then we cut our cake from Cocoa and Fig! YUM!!!












I was very happy about our cake...
 More speeches and dancing next week!

No comments: