Friday, December 21, 2012

Sunshines and Creeps


Sunshine to being in ND until Wednesday. Happy to be here with my family!

Sunshine to seeing all my Oothoudt (mom’s maiden name) cousins tomorrow. We haven’t all been together for Christmas in at least 5 years, maybe more. 

Creep to the cold, cold, COLD weather forecast in ND while I’m home. Love that there is a 2 degree difference between Tuesday’s high and low.

Sunshine to our Christmas-y date on Monday. Best Monday I have had in a long time :-)

Sunshine to Christmas with Michael’s family on Tuesday. As always, they are far too generous. Now if their gift would only get here.

Creep to the fact that Michael’s parents’ gift did not get here in time for Christmas. Of course I ordered it the last week in October and was guaranteed that it would be here by Christmas, only to have the company make an error on it and not send it to me until Dec 10, so it had to be sent back and it’s still not here yet. Michael’s parents were great about it but I was super disappointed. 

Sunshine to our Christmas gift from my parents. It was delivered Wednesday and we love it. 

Creep to sucking at working out this month. I’m sure I’ll do nothing by eat while we’re in ND too. 

Sunshine to not having to go back to work (with the exception of an event on Dec 29) until January 7.

Creep that I haven’t figured out what to get Michael for his birthday yet (January 8).  I should get on that.

Sunshine to Christmas, my favorite holiday!





No comments: