Friday, August 2, 2013

Sunshines and Creeps


Sunshine to a week of vacation. Creep that I did not accomplish hardly anything on my to-do list.

Sunshine to spending to some QT with Winnie. I love that girl!

Sunshine and Creep to getting Winnie groomed yesterday. The scruffy little pup needed it SO badly, but now that she's stripped and clipped, she looks so grown up, and I miss my scruffy little pup.

Creep to Winnie's illness this week. She had to take some dewormer medicine in the form of powder and since she is not food motivated at all, the vet recommended we give her wet food. She had diarrhea yesterday so I suggested to Michael we not lock her kennel. We woke up to diarrhea (in 2 spots), vomit, and pee all over the kitchen floor this morning at 5am. Poor baby! But she walked and played this morning so I'm hoping it's passed now (she's currently zonked out on my lap).

Sunshine to dogsitting Toby so Winnie has someone to play with all weekend.

Creep to not following through my menu plan this week.

Sunshine to a Twins game tomorrow night with Chad and Michelle.

Sunshine to a weekend at home. I cannot wait to go to the farmer's market tomorrow.

Creep to our August calendar. As usual with this month, we have a million things going on.

Creep to Michael's phone breaking this week.

Sunshine to getting a few runs in this week. It "hurt so good."

No comments: