Friday, August 30, 2013
Sunshines and Creeps
Creep to a crappy week. Ready for a new one!
Sunshine to catching up with Kristen yesterday. I wish we lived closer to each other...
Sunshine to seeing my family tonight.
Sunshine the cabin this weekend.
Sunshine to the humidity finally dropping. It's been so hot this week.
Creep to Winnie having an accident in our bedroom last night.
Sunshine to having our neighbors over for dinner last night. Best moment - when their two year old son, who was covered in chocolate after eating cookie, used my t-shirt as a napkin.
Sunshine to our time at the MN State Fair. We were there for 65 minutes (Monday - it was HOT!!!!) and ate a bunch of yummy stuff: chocolate malt, MN Wine (bad :-( ), corn, cheese curds (the best!), an Italian stuffed sausage, and Martha's cookies. I probably ate a week's worth of calories in 65 short minutes, and that's totally ok with me.
Creep to my messy desk.
Sunshine to a three day weekend. I LOVE having Mondays off.
Labels:
Cabin,
Family,
Girlfriends,
Kristen,
Sunshines and Creeps,
Weather,
Winnie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment