Friday, August 23, 2013

Sunshines and Creeps


Sunshine to the weekend! This week seemed to take forever.

Creep that this week seemed to take forever.

Sunshine to going to bed last night at 8:51pm. This was largely because I was super tired from this week, but the half bottle of wine I drank at my mother-in-law's birthday dinner probably helped too :-)

Sunshine to Winnie's walking skills this week. She's been much better!

Creep to Winnie being a naughty girl this week. Her latest naughty thing: peeing on the couch. WTF Winnie?!

Creep to Winnie playing with a dead chipmunk this week. I sounded like a crazy person as I screamed at her "Winnie, leave it. Leave it. LEAVE IT!"

Creep to my very cold office. It's 90 degrees outside but I've been sitting inside wearing a fleece jacket all week.

Sunshine to cooking one of my favorite meals tomorrow: homemade ravioli. We haven't made it since March and it is always satisfying.

Sunshine to getting floor tickets to the Brad Paisley concert in November.

Creep to my to-do list at work this week. I spent the whole week looking at lists in Excel and my mind feels like it's going to explode.

Creep to the number of mistakes I've discovered this week in our database. These are major mistakes; not just little things. Yesterday, I literally found 45.

Sunshine to our "life planning" session tomorrow.

Sunshine to going to the MN State Fair on Monday. I cannot wait to eat a million calories.

Sunshine to lunch starting again at my school this week. It is so nice not to pack a lunch everyday.




No comments: