Friday, August 16, 2013
Sunshines and Creeps
Sunshine to our first Couples Weekend at the cabin. 10 adults, 3 dogs. It's going to be awesome!
Sunshine to my longest friend Kristen and her new little lady Sloane Elizabeth, born Wednesday. Cannot wait to meet her!
Creep to insane days at work. I could work 12 hours days and still never finish.
Creep to insane nights "at home." I use at home loosely because we were really not home at all this week. We had something every night, which made prepping for this weekend tough.
Sunshine to a fun wine tasting event at our favorite wine store on Wednesday. The timing was bad but it was fun.
Creep to Molly, Michael's sister, going back to college. I'll miss her, and I'll miss her help with Winnie.
Sunshine to getting some runs in this week. Must get back into this!
Creep to having to go to four stores to get everything I needed for this weekend.
Sunshine to awesome weather this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment