Friday, April 15, 2011
Sunshines and Creeps
Sunshine to my trip to Europe starting Sunday. A river cruise through Belgium and Holland and 10 days out of the office = happy Jenni.
Creep to knowing I will miss Michael terribly while I'm in Europe.
Sunshine to me and Michael's multiple game plans on how we can possibly communicate while I'm away. Keep positive thoughts for (free) wireless so we can Skype (preferred method).
Sunshine to mock interviewing Michael last night for his upcoming interview. He's going to hit it out of the park!
Creep to the sudden change in weather. Sunday is was 80 degrees and I got sunburnt. Today, it's in the 30s and I can't feel my toes.
Creep to working tomorrow. I have so much to do before I leave!
Sunshine to compiling my Kindle reading list for while I'm gone.
Sunshine to my last work trip (hopefully ever!)
Labels:
Michael,
Sunshines and Creeps,
Travel,
Weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment