Friday, April 29, 2011
Sunshines and Creeps
This is a happy week; hence the many Sunshines!
Sunshine to Michael and his new job! I am so excited for him!!!!!!!
Sunshine to a celebratory date this weekend with Michael.
Sunshine to officially moving to Minneapolis in late June.
Sunshine to telling my supervisor about me leaving NU. She was very supportive and happy for me.
Sunshine to my phone interview in a few weeks.
Sunshine to applying for two other jobs this week.
Sunshine to my aunt Heidi for being so helpful on the job search front.
Creep to still feeing sick. It's been 10 days. I'm over this.
Creep to giving Michael my sickness. Sorry Love!
Sunshine to my alumni tour. Holland and Belgium were fun places to visit, and my passengers were great.
Sunshine to vacation in AZ and seeing my GF Johanne in a week.
Creep to a cold spring. I'll take a few days of upper 60s because I'm so desperate for some nice weather so I can run outside.
Creep to falling off my workout wagon. Being sick doesn't make me want to work out.
Sunshine to the Harry Potter trailer. I can't wait to see the last movie in July!
Labels:
Date Night,
Girlfriends,
Michael,
MSP,
Sunshines and Creeps,
Travel,
Weather,
Work,
Working Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment