Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Goals - May 2012


May is here! Ah, I'm already hating this month and it's only the first day. April was actually pretty quiet, with regard to work and personal things, but now it’s May and it’s like BAM! We have SOOOOO much stuff going on this month. We’ll be at the cabin every weekend but one, and we have tons of after-work things for work or personal stuff. I’m already overwhelmed. Sorry my personal goals are mostly wedding-related. Only 30 more days until June.

Purple Bold = completeBlack Bold = incomplete


Professional Goals – April 2012
Finalize Reunion Volunteers. Almost done.
Establish half of class party locations. I’m half of halfway done.
Start working on big reunion events. Need to block off time to do this.
Send something to my volunteers since April is National Volunteer Month. Done. And I received great feedback from people (one alum even called my boss’ boss’ boss – the Head of School – to tell him how awesome I am J)
Do an informational interview. Didn’t happen. Boo.
Keep searching. Looking but not that hard.
Stay positive. Trying.

Personal Goals – April 2012
Yoga twice a week (more if possible!). I did this. Yay me!
Cardio three times a week. I did this too.
Decide if we are going to do the Tri this summer. Unfortunately, I don’t think this is going to happen.
Get our yard cleaned up. Done!
Plant grass seed. Done.
Go to the cabin at least one weekend. We went twice.
Site visit at the cabin with some of our vendors. Happening in May.
Register for wedding gifts. Just have Target left.
Begin to work on ceremony script. I have the outline done.
Think about ceremony music. Not yet.
Meet with florists. Still putting this off, though I have some ideas.
Finalize invitation. Done!
Select invitation stationary. Done!
Sign contract and pay deposit for catering. Doing at site visit.
Update wedding budget. Done!
Go to Men’s Wearhouse and update men’s vests (changing colors). Done!
Finalize cake design. Not done.
Order engagement photos for us and parents. Done!
Research wedding night transportation. Not done.
Select and purchase my wedding band. Not done, but we know what we want.

Professional Goals – May 2012
Finalize Reunion Volunteers.
Establish ¾ of the class party locations.
Block of time to work on big reunion events.
Execute a successful Award Dinner.
Update website with pictures.
Start working on golf event.
Do an informational interview.
Keep searching.
Stay positive.

Personal Goals – May 2012
Yoga Sculpt twice a week.
Cardio three times a week.
Finish basement bedroom.
Plant flowers in our flower beds.
Spend at least one weekend at home. Go to the cabin all other weekends.
Complete Target registry.
Start dance lessons.
Site visit at the cabin with some of our vendors.
Sign contract and pay deposit for catering.
Meet with officiant to work on ceremony.
Finish engagement counseling.
Think about ceremony music.
Meet with florists.
Finalize shower dates.
Start working on other graphic design needs.
Finalize centerpiece design.
Finalize cake design.
Frame engagement photos.
Research wedding night transportation.
Design and purchase my wedding band.

129 days!

No comments: