Friday, November 2, 2012

Sunshines and Creeps





Wow, that was a long week! And I only worked four days. TGIF!!!

Creep to Sandy. So sad!

Sunshine to next Tuesday. All these political ads – especially the radio ones – are so annoying and I am over them.

Sunshine to going to the cabin this weekend and relaxing by the fireplace.

Sunshine to working on our house plans this weekend.

Creep to how incredibly dry my skin is. My lips are cracked in three places, I have gone through so much face lotion for my cheeks, and I got a bloody nose this morning (thanks Steph for jinxing me on that one :-) ) But the worst: my eyelids. I didn't know it was possible to have dry eyelids. And yet, the inside 1/3 of both my eyes are so dry that the skin is flaking off. And once the skin is gone, they are red and irritated, and it hurts!

Sunshine to more Trick-or-Treaters at our house this year.

Creep to leftover Halloween candy. I should have just bought Almond Joys (my least favorite candy in the world) so that I wouldn't be so tempted to eat the leftovers.

Sunshine to all the cute Halloween costumes that I saw on kiddos this week. My favorite was probably a college friend who dressed her two boys up as Sully and Mike from Monsters Inc. Also, my nephew and niece were a UND football player and UND cheerleader.

Creep the squirrel who ate through our pumpkin yesterday. It’s been there for five weeks. But Sunshine that he waited until after Halloween to do so.


Sunshine to everyone being in a silly mood at work today. I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time.

Sunshine to making soup for the first time this year over the weekend.

Sunshine to running a few days this week, include outside yesterday.

Creep to still not ordering any wedding photos for our house yet. But at least we finished designing our album!

Sunshine to a quick trip to the DMV. After my first two trips to the DMV as a Minnesotan, I assumed this time would be the same. But we were in and out in 20 minutes. YAY!

No comments: