I kind of have a lot of Creeps this week. Hoping that changes next week.
Sunshine to seeing some friends this weekend. It will be great to hang out with our “Chicago” friends here in MSP.
Creep to how annoying it is to change my name with some places. Chase and Target let me do it over the phone. Marriott Rewards program, on the other hand, requires a copy of my marriage license snail-mailed to them. Weird!
Sunshine to the Marriage Amendment being defeated in MN. I am not usually one to publicly share my beliefs when it relates to political issues (if you are my friend on FB, you will have noticed I stayed completely silent throughout all the campaigns on every issue) but this is something I really care about so I am going to share today. I am so incredibly happy 1. for the result and 2. that this (nasty) campaign is over. I hope that we can continue to move toward equality for all couples who want to commit to a life partnership, while also knowing that churches will continue to govern with their thoughts on marriage, and even though I find them dated and discriminatory, I believe they have the right to do that. There is a separation of church and state for a reason, and I hope that my state can find a way to deal with this issue.
Sunshine to sampling the new Cities 97 City Sampler that is coming out next week. I really like it and am sure that I will listen to it a lot. My only complaint is that this comes out so close to the holidays. I want to listen to holiday music but my new CD too.
Creep to stressing about all the life things I need to accomplish. I need one more day in my week!
Sunshine to Pinterest FINALLY allowing users to create private boards.
Creep to only getting in two runs this week. Tomorrow is supposed to be 60 so I am hoping for a long run outside.
Sunshine to the NU football team, currently ranked #24 in the BCS. Hoping for a big win tomorrow at Michigan!
Creep to the pain in the butt ordering wedding pictures for our house has been. We registered for a bunch of frames, got them, but don’t like how they look on the walls. So then we order some pictures ledges that match our bookcases, but we don’t like those either. I just want to be done with this project.
That said, Sunshine to finishing and ordering our wedding album from our photographer. I cannot wait to get it!
Creep to working late or coming in early a lot this week.
Sunshine to two months (and one day) with Michael as a married couple. It seems like a lot longer than that and we are so happy.
Creep to finding out I have to work 4 of the 5 weekends in December. BOO! I do not like spending my holiday season at work.
Creep to not being able to get over something that happened at the wedding. It’s been two months, but I am still so fired up about it and still furious with this individual. I honestly think I cannot ever forgive him/her, but I need to not let it make me angry on an everyday basis.

2 comments:
Yikes! What happened?!! I hope it wasn't me?!
PS We still don't have any wedding pictures up from our wedding. So don't stress too much. You're just so on the ball, remember you're still way ahead of the game!
It wasn't you, Steph.
Thanks for making me feel better about the wedding pictures. I don't know if Michelle and Chad even have any and it's been 4 years so I don't feel that bad :-)
Post a Comment