I loved our wedding party. The girls were my sisters and Michael's sisters and the boys were four of Michael's friends (two HS and two college). Everyone got along well and most of them knew each other so it was a lot of fun. Here are some pics with the people we asked to stand up with us on our big day.
In these next few photos, we are awkwardly swaying back and forth. I was in a wedding once where the photographer had us to do and as awkward as it was, the pictures turned out great. It worked for us too!
Back to posing.
My mom held Kynleigh while we took photos. Don't worry - she's in some coming up!
Our attempt at serious photos. I think we all looked pissed off.
Then we got our little flower girl in some photos!
And some portraits with me and the girls individually, including my personal attendant Michelle.
And now the guys!
The photographer told them to be silly. Check out Peter on the left. I still can't stop laughing at him in these!
Some fun ones in this group too.
And now everyone all together!
Kaden did not love photo time - you will see his sad/crying face in the family photos next week. But Kyn was loving it :-)
And some good random shots of members of the wedding party. I seriously love all of these people so much.
Next week, it's family time.
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures! Your niece's little dress was so adorable!!
Post a Comment