Friday, November 23, 2012
Sunshines and Creeps
Sunshine to my sweet little niece's first birthday today! I cannot believe how big she is and she is so mobile. Her personality is a lot like me when I was that age - always on the move :-) Love you Kynleigh!
Sunshine to a 5-day weekend for me and a 4-day weekend for Michael. It's so nice to have some time off together!
Sunshine to Thanksgiving food. It was delicious yesterday and I really enjoyed spending time with my family.
Creep to running out of photo storage on blogger. I either have to delete a bunch of photos or pay $2.50 a month to upgrade to more storage.
Creep to my paper weighing 10.2 lbs yesterday (I weighed it). I love ads but it's kind of ridiculous.
Creep to Black Friday madness. You could not pay me to go shopping today.
Sunshine to making kiss cookies on Wednesday. First Christmas cookies of the season.
Creep to never being able to sleep in anymore. I woke up at 6:30 yesterday and 6am today.
Sunshine to the gorgeous weather Wed and yesterday. Creep to how freaking cold it is today (currently 23!).
Sunshine to chopping down our Christmas tree tomorrow. I love this tradition of going to the tree farm the day Saturday of Thanksgiving.
Sunshine to my favorite season of the year - Christmas! Only 31 days until Christmas Eve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You think you can't sleep now, just wait until you're preggo!! It's a whole new level of no sleep...I have a bad feeling for what's to come for me after this...
Post a Comment