Friday, November 30, 2012
Sunshines and Creeps
Sunshine to Friday. I love weekends!
Creep to working tomorrow. I have to work 4 of 5 weekends in December :-(
Creep to another wedding nightmare this week. I've been married for almost three months - one would think I wouldn't have these dreams anymore!
Sunshine to girls night this week.
Creep to all the hours Michael has worked this week. One night he got home at 10:45 pm. I hope he can rest up over the weekend.
Sunshine to starting our Advent Calendar activities tomorrow.
Sunshine to hopefully getting our Christmas shopping done this weekend.
Creep to sucking at working out this week.
Sunshine to finishing Season 4 of Damages. Love that show and cannot wait until Amazon Instant Video uploads season 5. Next up on my watch list: Parenthood.
Creep to my poor management of my library holds. I currently have 8 books at home, four that are due in 3 weeks and I have been wanting to read for months.
Sunshine to the fact that the first thing Michael says to me every morning when we wake up is "I love you." I love you too, honey :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think I have about $15 in overdue fines from the library. So just make sure you get them renewed on time :)
They are non-renewable :-( So I have to read like a crazy person, which is ok with me :-)
Post a Comment