We took photos of just us for about an hour on our wedding day, and our photographers captured some great shots. Here are some more from that time period!
 |
| Top 5 (also the picture we used for our Thank Yous) |
 |
| It was windy. |
 |
| Really windy! |
 |
| Luckily, Michael helped me out. |
 |
| Another top 5 photo |

\
 |
| Top 5 - just wish that leaf wasn't in the shot on Michael's jacket... |
Then we tried to take a few by the lake. But it was hard for me to get there so Michael carried me to the dock.
Then we took a few photos on the dock. But it was SOOOOO windy. I honestly thought I was going to blow into the lake (and so did the groomsmen, who were close by and watching). We only did about 15 seconds of pictures before the photographers said enough of that, but we got some good ones.
Next week, I'll share wedding party photos - some of my very favorite (and most hilarious) from the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment