Friday, May 3, 2013
Sunshines and Creeps
Sunshine to the official start of tri training (more on that in a future post).
Sunshine to me for swimming without Michael today (still has stitches). That is my first-ever lap swim alone. Luckily, the pool was quiet so I had my own lane. It was really boring but I did it.
Sunshine to some possible candidates for my job. It's been six months since I accepted. We NEED to find someone. Like three months ago...
I was having a good day until 5 minutes ago...
Creep to one of my coworkers acting completely unprofessional today. She's worked here for a month and is probably mid-50s. She totally went off on me. Yelling at me about something I didn't do and have no control over was extremely inappropriate, unprofessional and awkward.In her defense, I think she just needed to take our her frustrations out on someone and it happened to me. And again, I had nothing to do with it. My day is ruined.
Labels:
Sunshines and Creeps,
Triathlon,
Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment