Friday, May 17, 2013
Sunshines and Creeps
Sunshine to good workouts this week, including yoga on Monday. That felt amazing!
Creep to constantly eating. That is likely related to the workouts but I need to do better with my snacking.
Sunshine to finding out about a practice session opportunity for our tri. It's a guided tour of the actual bike course, which will be so helpful for Michael and I since we've never done this before.
Sunshine to Michael making dinner for me last night. Even when I got home late from work and could help, he insisted on doing it himself (I couldn't cross "the line" in the kitchen). It was very sweet of him.
Sunshine to having lunch with a friend in my professional field. We used to be counterparts when I had my alumni job but she has a new job now too. It was really great to see her and catch up.
Sunshine to talking wedding stuff with that friend. I had sort of forgotten had much fun I had doing it all. But I do not miss the amount of time it took!
Creep to phone tag with Kristen this week. We will connect soon, I hope!
Sunshine to last night's series finale of The Office. I love that show and thought the finale was perfect.
Sunshine to all the yard and garden work we've done lately. We spent all of last weekend working outside and the yard looks so much better. We also planted our garden: tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, parsley, sage, basil, thyme, cilantro, peppers, and a bunch of flowers, including three dahlias this year. I LOVE dahlias!
Creep to the weather - rainy. We are supposed to go to the Twins game tonight.
Sunshine to going to the cabin tomorrow. We have lots to do - cleaning, yard work, etc. but once we get it done, we won't have to do much more this season. Woohoo!
Labels:
Cabin,
Garden,
Kristen,
Michael,
Projecting,
Sunshines and Creeps,
Triathlon,
Twins,
Weather,
Wedding,
Working Out,
Yoga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment