It’s week 3 of training and so far, so good. We ended up taking last Saturday off (there was a thunderstorm when we planned to run, then we went to the cabin) so no days off this week. Next, we have our first brick (bike and then immediately run) – not looking forward to that…
Sunday – run 30 minutes (moved from Saturday to Sunday)
Monday – bike 40 minutes (moved from Sunday to Monday)
Tuesday – run 30 minutes
Wednesday – bike 45 minutes
Thursday – swim 100 yard warm up, 200 yards easy, 4x100 yards with 20 sec rest, 50 yard cool down
Friday – off (I plan to go to yoga before work)
Saturday – run 30 minutes
Sunday – off
We saw my parents this week and they commented on how skinny Michael looks. They made no comments about me – waa waa. I have seen little change in my weight, despite lots of workouts. So I’m going to work harder on my food choices – more veggies and healthy snacks, less bread (my favorite so this is hard) and sugar. I’m not doing this tri to lose weight, but it sure would be nice to see the scale go down a bit during the training process.
No comments:
Post a Comment