Sunshine to FINALLY hiring someone for my old job. I’m going to jump on a pedestal right now because I am the one who found her (just call me a recruiter) and had I not done that, who knows when we would have hired someone for the job. Plus I think she’s going to be fantastic. June 17th cannot come soon enough!
Sunshine to a long weekend – I love having Mondays off (more than Fridays)!
Sunshine to going to the cabin for the long weekend, but Creep to the crappy weather forecast.
Creep to a lot of weeding that needs to be done in our back yard. Fun Friday night ahead for me.
Sunshine to homemade pizza tonight.
Sunshine to joining a volunteer committee with a local professional fundraisers association. I have missed volunteering since we moved to MN so it will be nice to get back into it.
Sunshine to spray tans. I wish I could afford to get them once a week.

No comments:
Post a Comment